Krytox GPL 205 GRADE 0 (AKA: Krytox 205g0) is a thick semifluid grease mixture. It is recommended for use in linear switches (but some tactile people love it as well!). If applied correctly, 205g0 is the pinnacle of the “buttery” feel and sound. When done right, the end result is an amazingly smooth switch, with a very identifiable THOCK sound.
- Ships in thick glass jars with foam lined lids and shatter resistant heat shrink to prevent breakage and seepage in shipping.
- 5ml jars are enough to cover 200-400 switches (depending upon application and technique)
- You will easily be able to cover more if your technique is consistent or applying thinner coatings.
- Upgrade Keyboards uses a medical grade plastic vial that is sealed then wrapped in bubble wrap.
- 2ml containers are enough to cover 75-150 switches (depending upon application and technique)
- Each vial contains AT LEAST 2ml (closer to 2.25-2.5ml)
- Our containers feature straight sides and a rounded base so it is easy to get every last drop out.