Bag lubing your springs? Here is what you need.
- Krytox GPL Oils are completely nonflammable They will not burn, even in 100% liquid or gaseous oxygen and are compatible with all elastomeric seal materials and engineering plastics
- Krytox GPL series oils are chemically inert to virtually all chemicals, including oxygen, chlorine, sulfuric acid, and nitric acid. They are insoluble in most solvents and are resistant to steam
- Krytox GPL Oils, with their low surface tension, will easily wet metallic surfaces and since they are chemically inert, they have no effect on metals up to 288°C (550°F)
- Krytox GPL Oils last significantly longer, so less lubricant is needed. They are completely nontoxic and do not release volatile organic compounds into the atmosphere
- Krytox GPL Oils combine stability, high-temperature performance, and chemical inertness with outstanding lubrication under a variety of conditions
The needle tip bottle allows you to drop a single drop where needed – allowing you to conserve massive amounts over squirt bottles. Only a few drops will cover an entire batch of springs.