Upgrade Keyboards is happy to introduce our new Elite Slow Springs. Elite Slow Springs are gold plated stainless created with ultra precision for those that demand perfection. Springs come dry without factory lube so you can lube in your desired method, but pre-lubed springs are also available. Our pre-lubed springs are manually lubed (not production/manufacturing line) with genuine KrytoxTM 105 oil.
Slow springs are made for those that want to feel a more balanced pressure from top to bottom out. They make linear switches feel snappy and accentuate the bump on tactile switches.
- Springs are gold plated stainless steel
- Quality control to ensure each spring is within +/-1
- 20mm height with a slower more balanced force curve
- Comes in a storage box which keeps them safe in shipping
- Cherry MX compatible (will not work for Kailh box switches)
- Force is measured at bottom out weight
1 pack = 110 springs