Looking to start with the best? Then Zeal may be the answer for you. Heralded as one of the top pre-built switches on the planet, Zeal is created exclusively by Gateron for Zeal, and features a wide range of options to meet almost any preference.
Zealio V2 switches come in 4 variants. They are rated at “bottom out” force, not actuation! Version 2 switches feature a bigger tactile bump when compared to the previous Zealios.
- 62g – Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 65g – Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 67g – Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
- 78g – Transparent, PCB Mount [Tactile, non-clicky]
Tactile feeling for the different weights:
- 62g Zealios – Smooth, crisp and light, a bit heavier than MX Browns in weight, but offer a much smoother experience with a crisper and large tactile bump feedback when compared to Holy Pandas. Lightest variant Zealio.
- 65g Zealios – Smooth, long, drawn out tactile bump from the top. Nice cushion during bottom out.
- 67g Zealios – “Crisp & responsive” tactile bump feeling at the very top with more cushion during bottom out than 65g Zealios V2.
- 78g Zealios – For those that prefer a slightly lighter MX Clear, but want a bigger and smoother bump than MX Clears / Holy Pandas. Tactile bump is round and snappy at the very top. From beginning to end, the spring is heavier than all other Zealio variants.
All Zeal switches come as PCB mount, but can easily be made to work with plate mount setups by simply clipping the 2 extra plastic mounting legs. Zeals are all priced per 10 switches. 1 order equals 10 switches.